Stizzosa

From the Italian: Stizzóso - 1) Irascible, bad tempered, peevish, testy. 2) Snarky.

I'm a Blog of the Day!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm empty.


Head on over to idontlikeyouinthatway.com, bestweekever, or ParisExposed.com. For Paris. Because this bitch wants us to see her little asian boy chest and wonky eyelid. I'm serious. If she insists on living, I want to be able to pass her in the street and KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, that her tits are horrible and her vagina is flappy. I want to look her in the [cross] eyes and know the most terrible secrets of her life. Watch as she snorts nearly a kilo of coke off the fatty chest of some scion of some worthless empire. And as she lets skeezy Joe Francis, Girls Gone Wild Billionaire, grope her on a yacht. (Bonus: watch the reflection in her sunglasses; NO ONE IS EVEN LOOKING.)
For those of you gossip impaired: Paris Hilton rented a storage facility. Paris Hilton forgot to pay the $208 dollar rent. Paris Hilton's stuff got confiscated. Paris Hilton's stuff is all over the world now.

Read on, in fact, at the above sites. Take note of the Valtrex prescriptions.

I am bereft.

Some of you may be aware that I have a deep seated fear of our imminent nuclear destruction by some crazy Kim or Laden or some such.

At this point, I say bring it. Just let them fall. Because there is no way in heaven, hell or Valhalla that there is any saving us now.

I resign myself onto inevitable death. Thanks Paris...at least you didn't kill me with your stage 3 Syphilus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home