Stizzosa

From the Italian: Stizzóso - 1) Irascible, bad tempered, peevish, testy. 2) Snarky.

I'm a Blog of the Day!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The "I think I hate LOST" mini-blog.


This excludes Sawyer, of course. Sawyer is my boyfriend. Sawyer feeds me grapes he has peeled. Sawyer calls me "sassafrass" in bed.

Anyway.

Michelle Rodriguez. She's really short, really annoying, sneers alot, and her hair completely sucks. She has singlehandedly ruined season two for me. Yes, I realize I am behind. I shunned season one in favor of Smallville, so help me God. But in trying to catch up via DVD, i have stopped short about halfway through season two.. And Lord have mercy, if I have to put with her for another second I will PUNCH. Who flies in cargo pants and a vest, first of all? A Louis Vuitton carry on I am not expecting, but you're traveling from one tropical clime to another, and you're in...layers? Secondly, in real life, chiquita continually gets arrested for drunk driving, which is the dumbest thing one can be arrested for. It's like dying of fatness. PREVENTABLE, you whore. Furthermore...drunk driving on the island of Oahu. And now it's time for breakdown: Drunk Driving. On an. ISLAND. Damn, Gina, WHERE was she going to GO?

I'm told I should persevere. That it gets better. But the commercials for the new eps show total Kate on Sawyer jail bar humping, and I am soooooo not wading through a midget latina's ratty hair to get to that.

Though watch your hobbit loving ass, Kate (if that is your real name!). Cuz Sawyer *hearts* Rosa 4 eva!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home