Stizzosa

From the Italian: Stizzóso - 1) Irascible, bad tempered, peevish, testy. 2) Snarky.

I'm a Blog of the Day!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

6/5/07

*I'd post her mugshot...but it's so damn disturbing, with her extra three inches of...nose ledge (you know what I'm sayin)*

And you totally know who I'm talking about.

Can I get an AMEN? Justice is not so blond I mean blind.

But, if I may...IS it justice? I've known less law abiding citizens get nothing more than a summons + fine for such an offense. Bitch is in jail cuz...well...she's a bitch. The judge (standing O in church and all) probably thinks he's doing The Lord's work. But what is a skinny blonde in an overcrowded, underfunded prison system going to prove to the world? That no one is above the law? Pfft! Kennedys, trust fund babies and politician's girlfriends will continue to get special treatment, as they have since the beginning of the freakin Stone Age.

I....have half a mind to get myself a Free Paris tshirt. Whore is being made an example of.
Nicole Richie (Oh, Lionel, what hath thou wrought!) was driving THE WRONG WAY ON A HIGHWAY, high on drugs, and has never appeared in court. Lindsay Lohan and Kate Moss have been videotaped snorting coke, and both continue their pale, freckled antics. Inasmuch as one is dating a male coke whore and the other is in, ahem, "rehab" (real rehab don't let you out to get some Wendy's, beyotches.)

What did Paris do? She let herself be videotaped having sex. THAT'S why we delight in her discomfort.

Let he who has not sinned cast the first blog post....

You remember 90210, right? Yeah, Donna Martin drank at the prom. Donna Martin got fall down ass over eyes DRUNK at the prom.

But...did Donna Martin Graduate?

Damn right.

I can sure as hell pick a better scapegoat for the world's giggling meanness (um, Rosie O'Donnel anyone? Bitch got owned by a pregnant lady who married an ATHLETE). And...what are we gonna do without Paris? Lindsay may very well die pretty soon.

Joe Francis, an actual sleazebag ,"famous" criminal-rapist, weeps in a cell every day. With this, I am satiated. Let us not get greedy, world.




Laugh at America instead at overheardeverywhere.com. You're boss won't thank me, you slacking interweb surfer, but you will.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Joe Francis an actual rapist? I suspect not. I will say nothing for certain, but I suspect not.
Is he the beneficiary of an entire rape culture? Sure. Does he deserve to be in prison? I don't care!

And bitch deserves to be made an example of. She...receives court orders and hands them to her publicist. She is a symbol of how some people in this country are above the law (above even the notion that one must have concern for the law), and sure, it's going to stay that way, but I'm happier knowing that an example has been made.

And frankly, I delight in her misery because of the "I am that blond icon" moment. Just that.

The salty anal wieners still make me smile.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home